How much are you willing to pay for a website that does not necessarily bring in new customers? $3,000, $5,000, more? Has anyone explained to you how you can measure that without paying $400 a month for special tracking software and ongoing reporting services?
Helping you understand what your requirements really are means you’ll have the knowledge to correctly choose a package that’s right for you – with whoever you choose to develop your website with.
If you’re wondering how to apply the information you learned above to your specific circumstances, we offer a FREE no-obligation Web Audit and Requirements Assessment. You’ll get;
- The top 3 things to watch our for in your industry.
- What features you need to focus on.
- What you can cut out up front and include later.
- Information about technical terms that are often used to create fear and convince you to buy feature X or you’ll be missing out / won’t be protected / etc…
- Advice on how you could use images on your site to promote authenticity.
- A guarantee that this is not a hard sell or a sneaky marketing technique.
- To ask us anything.
Be ready… We’ll ask some hard questions;
- Who are your customers that will visit your website?
- What will they want?
- Think about where the top 20% of your revenue come from…
- Are you designing this site for that group of customers or for some other purpose?
We love educated customers, because people who know what they want and have the knowledge to choose the best product for their requirements are satisfied, happy people. That makes the world a better place.
If you’d like a no-obligation free Web Audit and Requirements Assessment, Fill out the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you.