Get a site up and running with some basic content including a contact form, newsletter signup form and also a blog.
Stage 2 (often 6-12 months after stage 1)
Enhance the site with social media links, testimonials, front pages features, image sliders
Stage 3 (often 6-12 months after stage 2)
Professional Design Work to fully Customise Images and site layout. Polls and surveys, integration with email marketing services like mailchimp. Complex forms and payments using wufoo forms.
Engaging with us – Stage 1 Step by Step
- Fill out the engagement form on our contact us page. Tell us a much about your business as you can to help us understand who you are and who your customers are.
- We’ll contact you and discuss your requirements and budget and suggest a plan that we think will suit you.
- Work together to Develop a plan for the content needed for the site, including;
- Authentic images of you business we can use. Often if you have a facebook business page or pintrest/instagram account we can use images from those. This is often a very effective approach and gives potential customers a strong connection to you. We can always use stock images but 90% of the time your own images are better.*
- Written content you’ll need to look at preparing. This will include content for the About Us page and Contact page. Detail about what product or services you’d like to showcase. Don’t forget there is something unique about you and your business that attracts your customers and we need to really present this. *
- We’ll prepare some mockups at the same time as you’re working on your written content.
- Review the mockups – Once you’re happy to proceed we’ll lock in a design and load some content.
- Training – As part of the training on how to use the platform your site is on we’ll often get you as a practical learning exercise to load the content for one of the pages (usually the About Us page). *
- Final adjustements & signoff.
*Note: Some people would perfer a much more guided approach where we do at least the first draft of the content for you. We can also take a more active and perscriptive approach to looking through your facebook business page and other social media platforms you use to find the images ourselves and other relevant industry images. See our Plans and Pricing on how this effects the Stage 1 pricing.